Mar 30, 2009

Grand Finale for Course 3 - Wilton Method of Cake Decorating







At last I've completed my course 3 - Wilton Method of Cake Decorating on Sat, 28 March 2009. Thanks a lot to my instructor, YokeMoy. Will be more confident in decorating cake after this....aim to attend the WMI seminar next year, hopefully.

Here my grand finale cake, simple vanilla cake with raisins from chef Tania's recipe and I'm using sis Ayu buttercream...

Everybody were using the gumpaste roses except for me...see my voilet morning glory flowers...

Interested to order, kindly place your order at 019-2229001

2 comments:

Aimi said...

WOW kak wanie... bestnya dah complete semua kos... jelesnya dgn akak... pasni lebih tip top la deco akak...

Sugarpink Icing said...

Congrats on yr achievement! beautiful cake you made!