Jul 15, 2009

9th. KL Wedding Event

Last minute order from our dearest sifu k.Mis, asking to make for her few cymbidium & cataleya orchids for her 9th. KL Wedding Event in MidValley Exhibition Centre .....menyahut cabarannye & rasa teruja pulak.....alamak very2 short notice....within 3 days trying my best to deliver the orchid sugar flower.....at last managed to do 8 cymbidium & 4 cataleya for her eventhough they'll not fully dry....not bad...thanks a lot dear sis, coz giving me chance to do it.... see the above photos ie before (at my home) & after (at the event)....so I angkut all my 3 kids to Midvalley just to see it....but we not manage to meet k.Mis (she out for lunch).....BTW I adore all her creations & its really beautiful eventhough without my orchids.... thanks sis, pinjam your photo from your blog...

No comments: