May 21, 2009

Fondant & Gum Paste Class

Back to school again.... I've enrolled myself into the Wilton Fondant & GumPaste class at Wisma ICCA, Kota Damansara & this time my instructor is Ms. Ambika Menon. Meet K.Amy, my former coursemate from course 2 & 3 at PJ outlet.....

Our great sifu, Ms. Rosalind having the Squire Kitchen Professional course next door and she show me her masterpiece while I'm waiting for my class to start. Her cake was so pretty & I adore the string works....ohhh cantiknye....suddenly I feel excited to join her class for the Squire Kitchen Professional which will be held soon in July...I do registered for her class right after my fondant class ends. Sempat lagi meet my friends (Julie Saw, my former wilton coursemate & WanChik, my long lost friend during my student time) who has attended the classes.....& they said its very-very good & worth investment coz once registered we'll get all the tools which is worth more then RM1,000.00 ,,,thats what I'm looking for......but then forget to take some pictures of the cakes....

No comments: