Jan 25, 2009

The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating - Course 1


I've enrolled myself to The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating - Course 1 on 10/1/09 and our instructor is sis. Yoke Moy. She taught us from basic ie how to prepare the Wilton buttercream, to fold the parchment paper and so on... We have been given the Students Decorating Kit.......wahhhh 7 pcs of tips, 2 standard couplers as well as practice board set etc...feel like 1st. day in school... By the way, my kek lapis sifu, also joining the class...alamak bestnye....
We need to bake and iced the 8" of cake for the class on 17/1/09. I'm using Wilton buttercream recipe to ice the cake. Wilton rosses - without any waffer cone...... my rosses not so nice like our instructor, Yoke Moy....need to pipe more rosses....as well as shell border.....practice, practice and practice to be perfect !!!!

No comments: